Sunday, April 17, 2016

Perl blog post #50


This week I’m putting up my 50th Perl blog post, over on my Other Blog.  This one happens to be yet another installment in my ongoing series about my new date module, but that’s not the important thing, from my perspective.  50 is a pretty healthy number.  Of course, here on this blog, we’re approaching 200 posts, even discounting all my “interstitial” posts (i.e. the posts where all I say is I’m not going to do a proper post).  But somehow 50 technical posts seems like a greater achievement.  And some of them are pretty long.

Anyhow, hop on over to the blog if you’re interested in seeing what’s going on with my Perl work.  If not, stay tuned for next week, when there might be a non-technical post here.  Mabye.  If you’re lucky.  Depending on your definition of “lucky.”

No comments:

Post a Comment