Sunday, July 26, 2015

Series Listing: Guides


This a list of posts in my series about people who have influenced my life in some way, whom I refer to as “guides.”  From the intro:

But the point is, these are the people who were my guideposts, my compasses, whether from exerting a strong magnetic force on me, or just from jerking a thumb over their shoulder and indicating a better road.  Both are important.  Both have had significant impacts on my life.  Both make interesting stories, and that’s what it’s really all about.


This series is an ongoing one, meaning it will never be truly “finished.”  I sincerely doubt I’m ever going to run out of people who’ve influenced my life in one way or another.  I also do these very infrequently: basically whenever I’m reminded of a particular person from my past.  So be prepared for long gaps in between installments.



No comments:

Post a Comment