Sunday, April 22, 2012

Postprocedural Meanderings


Well, as advertised last week, I had my minor medical procedure on Wednesday (I generally say “surgery,” but, to be pedantic, it was actually a “procedure” because they didn’t cut me open).  I thought for a while I might be feeling up to a normal blog post, but no such luck.  Of course, you are undoubtedly a highly intelligent person who has determined that they should not read this blog (also as advertised), so you probably don’t care.  But, then, you probably aren’t reading this, so who am I talking to anyway?

Quite the dilemma, indeed.  While I ponder it and hope that I can eventually move past my liquid diet enough to stop feeling continuously faint from hunger, you can feel relieved that you don’t have to listen to me babble this week and look forward to next week, when you can ignore me properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment